- What data do we collect?
- How we collect your data?
- How we use your data?
- How we store your data?
- Retention of personal information
- Personal information sharing
- What are cookies?
- How we protect your personal information?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
1. What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, position, etc.)
- Business interests (industry and company news, innovations and competence development, business development and customer reference cases, blogs and articles, etc.)
- Commercial business information (billing information, products and services purchased, payment method, valid company registrations, financial information and credit rating, authorizations, etc.
- Technical data (logging details, IP address, device identifiers and location, usage data and transactional data, etc.)
2. How will we collect your data?
- use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- register online to our services or place an order for any of our services or products.
- leave us a contact request.
- send us email or contact us by phone or via social media.
- participate to our events, webinars, etc.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
Third-party sources. Examples of third-party source include authorities, marketers, partners, researchers, affiliates, service providers, and other where they are legally allowed to share your personal information with us. For example:
- Authorities’ registers and information provided by credit rating companies.
- Companies providing public contact information listings about companies and persons.
Other customers and partners. Other customers and partners may give us your personal information (e.g. name, position, email and/or phone number) to reach you out for potential collaboration.
- Your company websites or sites in social media.
- Your information and activities in social media (personal information, blogs, articles, comments, etc.)
We automatically collect information from you and your devices when you use our Services, even when you visit our sites or apps without logging in.
Our Services are not designed for and are not marketed to people under the age of 18 (“minors”). We do not knowingly collect or ask for personal information from minors. We do not knowingly allow minors to use our Services. If you are a minor, please do not use our Services or send us your personal information. We delete personal information that we learn is collected from a minor. Please contact us if you believe we might have personal information from or about a minor.
3. How will we use your data?
In general, we collect, use, store, and process your personal information to provide our services, to fix and improve them, to develop new services, and to market our companies and their products and services. Here are some examples of how we use the personal information we process:
- Promoting our company and marketing communications about services, products, features, or special events, or third-party products and services we think may be of interest to you, by using email, social media or phone.
- Provide agreed services and products to you and collect payments.
- Manage partnership or cooperation relations, run key customer and knowledge sharing programs and send you records of our relationship, including information e.g. for purchases and payments.
- Choose and deliver content and tailored advertising, and support the marketing and advertising of our services. Test changes in our services and develop new features and products.
- Create and review data about our users and how they use our services. Fix problems you may have with our services, including answering support questions and resolving disputes.
- Manage the services platform including support systems and security. Prevent, investigate and respond to fraud, unauthorized access to or use of our services, breaches of terms and policies, or other misbehavior.
- Comply with legal and regulatory demands and meet legal retention periods.
Your personal information is processed only by personnel allowed to do it. We process your personal data securely and in compliance with legal requirements. When our company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
We normally collect or use personal information from you or others only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. If you agree, our company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services concerning e.g. specific industry or substance expertise.
Your main choice for preventing use of your personal information is simply not providing it. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes and/or giving your data to our partners. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here. We do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals.
4. How do we store your data?
Information security and the protection of your personal information is important to us and they are an inseparable part of our solution architecture. We use generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received.
We store your personal data primary in EU member countries, inside the European Economic Area or third countries of an adequate level of protection approved by the Commission. If we need to process your data elsewhere, we follow the following policies:
- if the processing is required in the USA, we associate only with counterparts that comply with the Trans-Atlantic Data Privacy Framework.
- if the processing is required elsewhere, we take into account appropriate safeguards and effective contractual remedies to safeguard your information.
5. Retention of personal information
We keep your personal information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. The length of time for which we retain personal information depends on the purposes for which we collected and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws. Where there are technical limitations that prevent deletion or anonymization, we safeguard personal information and limit active use of it.
6. Personal information sharing
We do not share your personal information with third parties unless
- we need to share it with our service providers that help us deliver our service and run our business, subject to confidentiality agreements.
- we have to because it is required by law or to protect you, other users, us or third parties from harm, including fraud, data security breaches or where someone’s physical safety seems at risk.
- we reorganize, sell or otherwise alter company, assets or business, your data may be transferred, subject to the acquirer accepting the commitments made in this Policy and compliance with applicable law.
Your personal information may also be shared as described below:
- Public information: user-generated content. When you comment on our blogs or in our community forums, this information may also be read, collected, and used by others.
- Your Employer or Organization. If you have an account or user role assigned to you as an employee, contractor or member of an organization, that organization defines how your user profile is seen to other users and can take certain actions that may affect your account.
7. How we protect your personal information
To keep your personal information safe, we use physical, electronic, and managerial tools. We apply these tools based on the sensitivity of the personal information we collect, use, and store, and the current state of technology. We protect your personal information through technical and organizational security measures to minimize risks associated with data loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and unauthorize disclosure and alteration.
8. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your device.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our site
- Estimate the traffic to improve our site
- Recognize you when you return to our site
- Track when you respond to surveys or open emails sent to you by us.
10. What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following cookies:
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We may use this information to make our site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below.
OUR FIRST-PARTY COOKIES
Our site will set cookies to your device to better serve you with more tailored information when you return to the site. They are essential for the site to operate correctly. These cookies are identifiers that include unique characters, but unless you input your Personal Data onto our site you cannot be identified and remain anonymous.
The cookies are as follows:
- Visitor ID – this cookie is a numeric value that identifies unique visitors and provides coherence and consistency to a site visit;
- Page Number – this cookie identifies the page you are on;
- Session ID – this cookie identifies your website session;
- Test – this cookie checks whether or not your browser supports cookies.
Our site includes social media features, such as the LinkedIn and YouTube buttons and widgets, such as the share button. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
11. How to manage your cookies?
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site and your ability to use some features or areas of our site may be limited.
12. Privacy policies of other websites?
14. How to contact us
If you need to
- have additional information on the security or processing of your personal data
- correct, update, delete or otherwise restrict your personal data
- opt-out/unsubscribe from our newsletter or marketing emails (you can easily do it yourself by following the instructions in each communication)
We are committed to resolving valid complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. Please do not hesitate to contact us by filling the contact form. To be sure you are a genuine person, we may ask for additional information from you later. We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity and/or identity of your authorized legal representative.